Land for saleSandy Lane, Coxbench, DERBY, Derbyshire, DE21 5BJ
Withdrawn from Market
- Opportunity to Acquire APPROX. 52 ACRES
- Good Agricultural Land
- Mains Water Available
- Brook Running Through the Smaller Paddock
- Mature Trees Creating Shade
- Access from Coxbench Rd and Sandy Lane
- Easy Access of the A38
- Approx. 6 Miles North of Derby
An opportunity to acquire approximately 52 acres of good agricultural land situated close to Coxbench, within easy reach of the A38 approximately 6 miles to the north of Derby. With access from Coxbench Road, Sandy Lane and Horsley Park Farm Drive.The land naturally divides into 5 lots ranging from 0.3 acres to 38.3 acres. With mature trees creating shade and a brook running through the smaller paddock and mains water. There is a public footpath running from Coxbench Road to Horsley Park Farm Drive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COXB04848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sally Botham Estates, Matlock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.