3 bedroom detached house for saleHastings Road, Rolvenden
- Grade II Listed detached period house
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
- Original features throughout
- Excellent range of outbuildings
- Garden of about 0.42 of an acre
- Close to Rolvenden village
- Convenient for Tenterden
**Guide Price £625,000 - £660,000**
A classic Grade II Listed period house benefiting from 2,020 square feet of workshop/office space and situated in a convenient rural but not isolated location.
Cherry Garden Farm is a classic Grade II Listed detached Hall House, the elevations being brick with exposed timbering and plaster panels beneath a tiled roof. The interior has retained original features including exposed timbering, inglenook fireplaces and original floorboards. There is oil-fired central heating and secondary double glazing.
The main features are:
- Delightful double aspect sitting room, with inglenook fireplace and a wood burner.
- The excellent kitchen/dining room has been newly fitted in recent years with granite worktop and range of cupboards, brick floor with underfloor heating, space and electric power for range cooker. Oak door to the garden.
- The snug has an open fire with wood burner. The inner hall has plumbing for washing machine, cupboard beneath the stairs and walk-in storage cupboard. Separate cloakroom with oil-fired central heating boiler.
- The first floor has a large landing with access to boarded loft space. The main bedroom has a brick fireplace and walk-in storeroom with planning consent reference 10/01656/AS for an en suite bathroom.
- There is also an inner landing, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
These are adjacent to the house and extend to about 2,020 square feet. They comprise an Office 34’3 x 13’4, formerly a cow byre, and of brick and weatherboard beneath a tiled roof and benefiting from the oil-fired central heating system from the house and a wood burner.
Planning consent references 16/00964/AS and 16/00965/AS also exists for conversion into a Holiday Let. In addition, there is a two-storey Workshop/Office of brick construction, weather-boarded beneath a corrugated iron roof, with the first floor approached via an outside staircase.
Three-bay Atcost-type Barn 48’8 x 20’2 currently used as a Workshop with additional Covered Area 18’4 x 11’10.
This forms an attractive feature around the house with fence and hedge enclosed boundaries, excellent paved sitting out area with old Well, lawns, shrubs and vegetable garden. In all about 0.42 of an acre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59562085.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT170102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Battle - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.