3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCarlton Road, Clacton on Sea, CO15
- ESTABLISHED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO SCHOOLS
- GOOD SIZE WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- MODERN GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- SCOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT AND ALTERATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM SIZES COMPRISES: -
With further door to:-
Access to loft, radiator, built in airing cupboard.
LOUNGE: 17’ x 15’3”
Leaded light double glazed front bay window and two further arch windows, TV point, feature fireplace and fitted gas fire, radiator.
DINING ROOM: 11’ x 10’10”
Original fireplace with fitted gas fire, built in storage cupboard, built in larder cupboard, radiator, door to Kitchen and rear windows and French doors to:-
CONSERVATORY: 15’6” x 6’10”
Radiator, patio doors to garden.
KITCHENETTE: 8’6” x 4’5”
Stainless steel sink unit, cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted modern gas boiler, side window and door.
BEDROOM 1: 16’ x 12’
Good size room with original fireplace, double glazed rear and side windows, fitted wardrobe/storage cupboards.
BEDROOM 2: 11’ x 10’
Double glazed side window, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 8’5” x 6’
Arched leaded light front window, further side window, radiator.
Hip style bath with shower unit over, washbasin, low level wc., part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed side window.
Driveway to DETACHED GARAGE/WORKSHOP. The good size west facing rear garden is approximately 75’ deep and laid mainly to lawn with summer house and green house.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59563678.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11Carlton-t-636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.