5 bedroom detached house for saleBristol Road, RADSTOCK, BA3 3EE
- Five bedroom detached home
- Double bay fronted
- Two storey side extension
- Stunning kitchen dining room
- 9 miles to the City of Bath
- Off road parking
- Panoramic views
This substantial detached residence is located on Bristol Road in Radstock which is renowned for the views and this one is no exception! Our clients took ownership in 2014 with some ambitious plans and have transformed the property following a two storey extension which has created some fantastic living space.
You enter the property via a glazed porch to an entrance hall that leads off to the living room, a down stairs WC/shower room and a stunning kitchen dining come family room. The living room runs the depth of the house with a bay window and views to the front, exposed floorboards, wood burning stove and patio doors to the garden. The kitchen has been created from the extension which is a vast space, with kitchen, dining and area for sofas again with bay window and doors to the garden.
The former garage still serves as a large storage area which is integral to the house.
Upstairs are five bedrooms, three of which are generous double rooms along with a further double and single bedroom, the family bathroom and an en-suite to the master.
Outside has a off road parking for three cars and an enclosed garden over two levels. There's a patio area leading off the living room and kitchen with place for hot tub and steps up to an area of lawn that's bound by fencing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Midsomer Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.