4 bedroom bungalow for saleBramley Close, Three Bridges, Crawley
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom
- G/C/H Via Radiators
- UPVc Double Glazing
Highly desirable 4 bedroom detached bungalow situated in a quiet cul-de-sac being one of only 3 bungalows. The bungalow has been vastly improved by the current owner having undergone a major refurbishment. The lounge/dining room is drenched in natural light from the dual aspect. The stylish kitchen/breakfast room further adds to the atmosphere of airiness and radiance and any budding chef would be proud to own it. The contemporary bathroom provides the ideal place to relax after work by taking a long hot soak in the Jacuzzi bath. There is a vast master bedrooms and further well proportioned bedrooms. Furthermore there is a handy cloakroom, essential for families with children.
Externally there is a wide rear garden with patio area, ideal for dining alfresco with a barbecue. To the front there is a driveway providing off road parking for 3 cars and a front lawn. This property would make a great forever home, it is considered in excellent move in condition and comes complete with G/C/H via radiators and UPVc double glazing.
Bramley Close is situated of Three Bridges Road, one of Crawley's premier roads. It benefits from being within 0.7 miles of Three Bridges mainline Station where there are fast frequent links to the city in 45 minutes approx. It is also situated 0.6 miles to Crawley Town Centre where Crawley enjoys extensive shopping facilities and an array of restaurants for eating out.
* L - Shaped Hallway: 4.78m x 4.11m (15' 8" x 13' 6")
* Lounge/Diner: 7.62m x 4.01m (25' x 13' 2")
* Kitchen Breakfast Room: 5.99m x 2.36m (19' 8" x 7' 9")
* Bedroom 1: 5.92m x 2.67m (19' 5" x 8' 9")
* Bedroom 2: 4.52m x 3m (14' 10" x 9' 10")
* Bedroom 3: 3.96m x 3.05m (13' x 10')
* Bedroom 4: 3.05m x 2.44m (10' x 8')
* Bathroom: 2.84m x 1.7m (9' 4" x 5' 7")
* Separate WC
* Driveway for 3 Cars
* Front & Rear Gardens
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.