4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFalding Street, ROTHERHAM
- GUIDE PRICE £100000 - £110000
- Separate Dining Room & Four Bedrooms,on street parking
- Situated close to amenities
- Ideal for FTB/Investor
- NO CHAIN!
GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST TIME BUYER - CALL NOW TO VIEW!!
This FOUR bedroom property is situated close to local amenities & offers spacious, well presented accommodation and is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN - CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Having access to both the lounge and separate dining room with upvc double glazed door to the front.
Lounge 12' 10" x 14' 5" ( 3.91m x 4.39m )
With a upvc double glazed window to the rear, this lounge is also fitted with a gas fire and french doors to the side leading through to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 4" max x 12' 5" ( 3.76m max x 3.78m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, this dining room is also fitted with a gas fire and as previously mentioned there is french doors which allows access to the lounge.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 9' 11" ( 2.41m x 3.02m )
With a upvc double glazed door to the side, the kitchen comprises base and drawer units with co-ordinating work surfaces, washing machine, oven and fridge freezer with access also to the cellar.
Bedroom One 10' 3" max x 13' 6" ( 3.12m max x 4.11m )
Has a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 12' 6" max ( 3.63m x 3.81m max )
Has a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three/store Room 9' 7" x 3' 5" ( 2.92m x 1.04m )
Has a upvc double glazed window to the front, this room is also ideal for storage.
Bedroom Four 13' 6" x 13' 6" max ( 4.11m x 4.11m max )
Has a upvc double glazed window to the side.
this bathroom comprises a low flush wc, large corner bath, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and basin.
To the front of the property there is on street parking and access to the rear through the gate to the side. At the rear of the property there is a spacious yard and access through to the kitchen through the door on the side on the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59565262.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.