4 bedroom house for saleIncluding Additional Cottage, St. Erth, Hayle, Cornwall
- Separate 2 Bedroom cottage
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 ground floor bedrooms
- First floor master suite
- Further bedroom and family bathroom
- Dining room/occasional room
- Attractive cottage gardens
- 8.3 acres of paddocks/arable fields now in grass
- Stables and three bay open barns
An attractive south facing granite barn conversion set in 8.3 acres of land with separate two bedroomed cottage.
Set in peaceful sheltered surroundings within adjoining farmland and woods Wheal Squire was purchased by the current owners some 23 years ago which was then used as a cattle store and piggery, has been lovingly converted into a comfortable versatile family home. The conversion has retained and restored the original construction with a wealth of character features. The entrance hallway has a charming slate floor and leads to the sitting room, floored with stripped wood, and featuring an attractive fireplace with an inset wood burning stove. From here access is provided to the handmade pine kitchen and breakfast room with a continuation of the stripped wooden floor. There is a range of base level units, a Stoves electric range cooker and a ceramic sink and drainer unit. The kitchen leads into the boot room which enjoys slate and granite flooring and then out to the garden and orchard. Stairs from the kitchen lead up to a further reception room with fine open views over the surrounding countryside. From this room access is provided to the master bedroom suite and a fourth bedroom, two further bedrooms and also a family bathroom and utility area are located on the ground floor with access via the entrance hall.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59566498.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRU160083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.