1 bedroom flat for saleFIRST FLOOR FLAT COSGROVE STREET, CLEETHORPES
- **LIVE FACEBOOK VIEWING THIS FRIDAY 20TH OCTOBER AT 1.30PM**
- First floor flat within close proximity to the seafront
- Neutral decor throughout, ready to move in to
- Ideal first time or buy to let purchase
- Modern fitted kitchen and shower room
- Nearby to a wide selection of local amenities
- Spacious living which needs to be seen to be fully appreciated
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this first floor flat which is located within a short stroll to Cleethorpes seafront and its many amenities and would create an ideal purchase for a variety of would be buyers. This lovely first floor flat has recently undergone a course of refurbishment and really needs to be viewed to be appreciated. Viewing reveals a modern look throughout with a superb fitted kitchen, modern shower room , living room and double bedroom. The living room also provides access to a first floor terrace area ideal for alfresco dining. Added bonus of uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
8' 8'' x 7' 5'' (2.63m x 2.26m)
The kitchen has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, a radiator and vinyl flooring. There is a range of fitted units in a high gloss finish with an electric oven and hob with extractor over, sink and drainer with complimentary splash backs and plumbing for a washing machine. There is also a breakfast bar and the combi boiler is also located within the kitchen.
12' 4'' x 8' 5'' (3.76m x 2.57m)
The living room is neutrally decorated and has a uPVC window to the side elevation and uPVC door which leads out onto a terrace area which is ideal for relaxing and offers space for a table and chairs. Gas central heating radiator.
7' 6'' x 5' 8'' (2.28m x 1.72m)
The shower room has a superb suite including a modern vanity basin and WC as well as a shower enclosure with waterfall shower head from a mains operated shower. There is recessed down lighting, a heated towel rail, modern wall boarding and vinyl flooring.
First Floor Terrace area
To the rear of the property there is a outdoor terrace/balcony area ideal for sitting and relaxing and enjoying the morning sun.
An entrance door on the ground floor reveals access to a further door into the flat, carpeted stairs lead to the first floor where the rooms are as follows. There is also a radiator and access to the loft.
12' 5'' x 10' 10'' (3.78m x 3.30m)
This double bedroom is neutrally decorated and offers a uPVC window to the front elevation. Gas central heating radiator. Carpeted floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59575228.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7588287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.