4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEASTWOOD AVENUE, GRIMSBY
- Extensive semi detached property within a desirable location
- Ideal family home, close to Grimsby college
- Extended across the rear creating extra living space
- Double garage and integral garage
- Spacious rear garden, ideal for entertaining or relaxing
- Four bedrooms, three being doubles
- Nearby to the town centre and Peoples Park
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
- **NOW REDUCED**
**NOW REDUCED**Crofts estate agents are delighted to offer for sale this extended semi detached residence which is located within close proximity to Peoples Park and the town centre. Positioned to the bottom of Eastwood Avenue, this property resides within a sought after location and benefits from occupying a generous corner plot. In our opinion this property would make a lovely family home and offers plenty of space for the family to enjoy and also boasts four bedrooms, three being doubles. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious kitchen with an extensive range of fitted units and then a dining area is found which boasts uPVC French doors to the rear garden. The lounge diner has a modern decor and fantastic feature fire place with a living flame gas fire. As well as the bedrooms to the first floor there is the bathroom. Externally the property boasts a double garage to the rear garden and an integral garage which is also accessed from the kitchen. There are gardens to front and rear and the property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59575942.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7763699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.