3 bedroom apartment for saleNew Garden Quarter, Chobham Farm, Stratford, E15
- Large 3 bedroom dual aspect
- 24 hour concierge
- Residents' gymnasium
- Under floor heating
- 10 year 'NHBC' warranty
- Two year 24/7 emergency cover
- Service charge: £2.90 psf pa
- Ground rent: £500 pa
- Tenure: 999 years leasehold
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Large well positioned apartment, spread over a generous (1,093 Sq. Ft) and offering dual aspect views with two balcony spaces. Completion due Q3 2019. NGQ set around a beautifully landscaped 2 acre garden square, next to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and the thriving commercial and retail heart of Westfield in fashionable Stratford. 1 x Parking space included
Located in London’s new metropolitan centre and home to the 2012 Olympics, the area’s regeneration has attracted over £12.5bn of investment to date. The scheme itself is situated in close proximity to Stratford International Station and Westfield Stratford (the largest urban shopping centre in Europe). UCL and the London School of Fashion) will also be delivered in 2019.
24 hour concierge
Under floor heating
SECURITY & WARRANTIES
Video entry phone system to all apartments
Monitored CCTV system
10 year 'NHBC' warranty
Two year 24/7 emergency cover
Comprehensive induction with a dedicated Customer Service Manager
£9 BILLION OF PRIVATE INVESTMENT
The amount of private investment in the area has been staggering, and includes hundreds of millions being spent on projects that include Westfield, new residential and commercial districts, hotels, offices and university campuses. The money looks set to keep coming - with estimates predicting that a minimum of £22 billion will have been invested in Stratford by 2025.
- £3 BILLION INVESTMENT IN TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE
- 42,000 NEW JOBS, 100,000 by 2025
- 8,000 NEW HOMES, DEMAND OUTSTRIPPING SUPPLY
CROSS RAIL - NEW ELIZABETH LINE SERVICES FROM STRATFORD FROM Q4 2018.
When the full Elizabeth line service commences in 2019, 12 trains per hour will travel from and towards central London during peak periods. These will be all station stopping services replacing the existing metro service.
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract. Photographs may be general.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28478295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.