1 bedroom flat for saleGreen Street, Ryde
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment
- Situated In The Heart of Ryde Town
- Tucked Away Position
- Good Sized Sitting Room
- Stylish Kitchen With Space For Dining
- Ground Floor
- Modern Bathroom
- Parking Permit Available For £150 Per Anum
- Accessible to Town Centre, Beaches & Mainland Links
- EPC Rating: B
SOLD VIA HOME ESTATE AGENTS. SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED. FOR SIMILAR RESULTS CALL 01983 616000. It is quite rare to find a property that is tucked away and hidden from view, yet so close Ryde High Street, Island & Mainland links and beautiful beaches. This spacious ground floor apartment is neutrally decorated throughout and is very well proportioned. The accommodation comprises a good sized sitting room; stylish kitchen with ample room for dining; large double bedroom and bathroom. Warmed via gas central heating and double glazed throughout, this cosy home would make a fabulous first time buy, downsize, buy-to-let investment or even an Island bolt hole for commuters.
Accommodation: - Door to communal entrance hall with cupboard housing electric and stopcock. Private door to:
Sitting Room: - 5.08m x 4.17m (16'8 x 13'8) - A spacious room with double glazed window to front. Radiator. Large storage cupboard. Doors to:
Kitchen: - 3.35m x 2.59m (11'0 x 8'6) - A well proportioned room fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over. 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Space for fridge freezer. Space for table and chairs. Radiator. Window to side.
Bedroom: - 5.08m x 3.12m (16'8 x 10'3) - A large double bedroom with window to front. Radiator.
Bathroom: - Comprising white suite of bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Cupboard with power points for hairdryer etc. Wall mounted heater. Extractor fan.
Tenure: - We are advised that this property is Leasehold.
Council Tax: - Band A
Please Note: - Home IOW Limited has not tested any apparatus/equipment/fitting or services and cannot verify that they are in working order. The purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor/Surveyor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59601526.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26948128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by home , Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.