3 bedroom detached house for saleShore Road, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Stunning detached 3 bedroom house
- Sought after location
- Study room
- Balcony with amazing sea views
- Beautiful conservatory
- Garage, driveway and gardens
- EPC energy rating E (53)
Ever wondered what it would be like to literally wake up to the crashing of the waves and the sparkling sight of the ocean every morning? Well, at this incredible family home that dream can soon become a reality. As soon as you arrive you will be drawn to admire the glorious sea views which certainly give this home the “wow” factor. Situated in a quiet road on the outskirts of historical Bonchurch Village, the individually designed interior takes full advantage of its commanding position and offers flexibility depending on your own preferences. As you step inside to the light and airy lounge you will soon realise this is the perfect place for relaxing. When the sun is shining throw open the doors to the magnificent conservatory with its spectacular views this is sure to be a room you will want to use all year round. The well-appointed kitchen has all the space you will need to rustle up a family meal to enjoy with guests. As you head upstairs the accommodation throws up a few more surprises. There are three good size bedrooms and a study room which could be easily transformed into a fourth bedroom. It is the master bedroom which provides all the surprises though because of its own private balcony from where the views will take your breath away. Outside has easy to keep gardens, a large secure driveway and a good size garage. This amazing home genuinely needs to be seen to be fully appreciated and given it is in such a wonderful location it is sure to leave a lasting impression.
What the Owner says:
We moved here six years ago and fell in love with the peaceful and sought after location. When we walked through the door and admired the view for the first time we knew it was the one for us. We have extended the house to the side with the addition of the room above the garage which gives us another place to relax. The balcony is always sunny and it is very sheltered so you can even sit out in the winter on a sunny day. Bonchurch is a lovely village and the beach is just a short stroll down the road. You can get into Ventnor within minutes and of course Shanklin is not too far away. We shall miss the view and the location of this house but it is time for us to plan ahead and get something more practical for our retirement years.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 22'5 x 11'4 (6.84m x 3.46m)
- Conservatory: 20'8 x 13'0 (6.30m x 3.97m)
- Kitchen: 12'9 x 8'9 (3.89m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'9 x 12'9 (4.80m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 11'4 (3.89m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'9 x 9'3 (3.28m x 2.82m)
- Study: 8'10 x 8'7 (2.69m x 2.62m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59601547.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60800974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.