4 bedroom character property for saleGlassmoor Bank, Whittlesey, Peterborough
Offers in Region of
- Bespoke Four Bedroom Family Home
- 32Ft1 Open Planned Lounge Dining Room
- Beautiful Orangery With Field Views
- Two En-Suites And Family Shower Room
- 12Ft High Ceilings
- 0.7 (STS) Acre Plot
- Barn & Greenhouse
- As Featured On 'Escape To The Country'
"ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY" We are proud to bring to the market this BESPOKE FOUR BEDROOM family home with BEAUTIFUL ORANGERY and tranquil FIELD & RIVER VIEWS. situated in a sought after RURAL location this property must be viewed. Call the office now to view.
Situated on a 0.7(STS) acre plot in a rural part of Whittlesey sits this unique CHARACTER PROPERTY. Upon walking through the front door, the 12ft high ceilings give a sense of character and an abundance of windows around the ground floor flood the property with light. Off the entrance hall, the open plan living/dining area flows nicely through to the gallery kitchen and back into the entrance hall. The extensive living/dining room features a bespoke fireplace and attractive spiral staircase up to the first floor. Off the kitchen area is a good size utility room along with wet room, meaning this property would be well suited to anyone needing all facilities on the ground floor. Perhaps one of the properties main features is the STUNNING ORANGERY with patio doors out onto the decked area which surrounds the property and garden. The master bedroom really is just that and is located on the ground floor with again those 12ft high ceilings, floor to ceiling wardrobes and storage facilities and a grand 4 piece en-suite bathroom. The forth bedroom, also on the ground floor could make an ideal study area.
At the top of spiral stair case are two further double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room.
The outside area has a large summer house and generous storage unit and has been left as a blank canvass for you to make the most of. With parking for multiple vehicles, and grand enough to feature on Escape to the country, don't miss out on arranging your viewing today!
Living/ Dining Area 32' 3" x 13' ( 9.83m x 3.96m )
Kitchen 16' 5" x 6' 1" ( 5.00m x 1.85m )
Orangery 14' 8" x 12' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.86m )
Master Bedroom 20' 7" x 12' 7" ( 6.27m x 3.84m )
Bedroom Four 17' 1" x 9' 3" ( 5.21m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Three 24' 9" x 11' 4" ( 7.54m x 3.45m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59605071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSY104112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.