3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Stables Tandlehill Road, Kilbarchan, PA10 2DQ
- Detached three bedroom villa with private courtyard
- Striking lounge open plan to formal dining room
- Cozy family room overlooking the courtyard gardens
- Fitted kitchen and casual dining area
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and a large utility room
- Courtyard with private parking, garden area with timber decking for outside dining
The Stables is a modern detached villa positioned in courtyard gardens on Tandlehill Road within the village of Kilbarchan. This unique home has been constructed on the site of the former stables a with level enclosed courtyard garden divided into a garden area with raised timber decking patio terrace and private off road parking. The property has a convenient position close to the A737 dual carriageway leading towards Glasgow International Airport and the M8 motorway.
This elegant home offers flexible and spacious accommodation of six principal apartments formed over a two storey layout. The accommodation comprises of an entrance vestibule with glazed door and matching screen into the welcoming reception hallway. This broad hallway has glazed doors leading into the main public apartments, entry to the modern cloakroom/WC and a broad stair with under stair cupboard leading to the upper floor. The striking lounge is open plan to the dining room, forming a spacious apartment that extends to almost 30 ft in length with front and side facing window formations. There is a cozy family room with timber flooring overlooking the front courtyard gardens. The kitchen has a range of fitted furniture with white fronted units and contrasting worktop surface above. There is an inlayed sink, a multifunction oven, electric hob, cooker hood and space for a free standing fridge and freezer. The kitchen has an open archway leading to casual dining area with door and windows overlooking the courtyard. A large utility room provides further storage and space for appliances with entry to a store room.
The broad stair leads to a L-shaped reception hallway on the upper floor with entry to a store room and a sauna. The master bedroom suite is a large double sized apartment with front facing window formations, fitted wardrobe, access to eave storage and to a tiled en-suite shower room. There are two further good sized bedrooms on the first floor level, one with wardrobe storage. There is a tiled family bathroom with a three piece suite in white including a WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and bath with a wall mounted electric shower positioned over.
This well presented home has a specification which includes double glazing to external windows and a gas fired central heating system.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.