4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleReynards Road, Welwyn, Herts
- Bungalow in unique elevated location
- Over 2 Acres including paddocks, barn and stables, ideal for small equestrian facility
- Swimming pool and pool house/separate annexe with Double bedroom, Shower room and Living Space
- Double garage
- 4/5 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms
- 2 Cloakrooms & 3 Bathrooms
- Long sweeping driveway
- Full planning permission (2015) to create 2 further bedrooms both with en suite and large orangery to the rear of the property.
- Viewing highly recommended
Bungalow in unique elevated location
Over 2 Acres including paddocks, barn and stables, ideal for small equestrian facility
Swimming pool and pool house/separate annexe with Double bedroom, Shower room and Living Space
4/5 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms
2 Cloakrooms & 3 Bathrooms
Long sweeping driveway
Full planning permission (2015) to create 2 further bedrooms both with en suite and large orangery to the rear of the property.
Viewing highly recommended
Property ref: 121_829_4418664
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59608603.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4418664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Welwyn (Sales). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.