3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarper Grove, Tipton, DY4
- A three bed semi-detached town house
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Large lounge/dining room
- Downstairs WC, upstairs bath/WC
- Three Double Bedrooms over two floors
- En-suite WC/shower to master bedroom
- Pleasant rear Garden with patio
- Allocated off road parking
- EPC C, no upward chain
A modern three bed semi detached town house on this popular estate, within a couple of minutes drive of the Birmingham New Road. Having two allocated off-road parking spaces, the property has double glazing and central heating, and accomodation over three floors comprising: Entrance hall with downstairs WC and storage cupboard, modern fitted kitchen, good sized lounge/dining room; first floor has two double bedrooms and house bathroom/WC; second floor has the master bedroom with dressing area with built-in wardrobes) and en-suite shower/WC. No upward chain, available to view now to appreciate the size and layout. EPC C
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
Entrance Hall . Stairs to first floor, door to downstairs WC and storage cupboard, further doors to:
Downstairs WC .
Kitchen 1.85m x 3.58m (6`1 x 11`9). Modern fitted kitchen with integral oven, hob and extractor over
Lounge/Dining room 3.91m x 5.41m (12`10 x 17`9). Double glazed patio doors to rear garden
First floor landing . Stairs to second floor, doors to:
Bedroom 2 3.91m x 3.61m (12`10 x 11`10).
Bedroom 3 3.94m x 3.35m (12`11 x 11`0). Built in wardrobe
Second floor landing . Doors to:
Master Bedroom 3.45m x 3.94m (11`4 x 12`11). With loft access above stairs
Dressing area . Built in wardrobes, door to:
Ensuite shower/WC .
Outside . Patio and lawned area to rear with side access from the front. Small garden area to the front
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59609206.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.