4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Road, Guyhirn, Wisbech
- Four Double Bedrooms
- 20ft Lounge/Diner
- 19ft Kitchen/Diner
- Lots of off road parking
- Ground Floor and Upstairs bathroom
- No onward chain
* Four Double Bedrooms
* 20ft Lounge/Diner
* 19ft Kitchen/Diner
* Ground Floor and Upstairs bathroom
* Lots of off road parking
* No onward chain
4.78m x 2.46m x (15' max 8' min x 8'1). Tiled flooring, frosted glass window to side, radiator, exposed brickwork.
3.30m x 2.46m (10'10 x 8'1). Exposed brickwork, pillar in middle of hall, radiator and doors leading to all rooms.
Lounge (Open plan).
6.27m x 3.71m (20'7 x (max into recess) 12'2). Window to front, radiator, brick inset surround with mantelpiece and inset multi fuel burner. There is a circle feature window looking into the reception hall.
Dining Room (Open plan)
3.51m x 2.95m (11'6 x 9'8). There are patio doors to the rear leading into the garden, there is an archway leading into the Lounge area, radiator and exposed brickwork.
5.89m x 3.05m (19'4 x 10'). Fitted with matching base and wall units, space for cooker, space for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer and inset sink, space for fridge and freezer. There is a window to the rear and two windows to the side. There is a door leading to separate area giving a side exit.
4.29m x 3.35m (14'1 x 11'). There are matching base units, stainless steel single drainer and inset sink, there is space for a dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and window to the rear. There is also a pantry with shelving.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level WC, Wash hand basin and shower cubicle with glass screen. There is a radiator and a frosted glass window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Windows to both sides, radiator and doors leading into all rooms.
3.89m x 3.51m (12'9 x 11'6). Window to front and radiator.
3.68m x 3.35m (12'1 max 8'10 min x 11'1"). Window to front, radiator and double wardrobe to one wall.
4.47m x 2.44m (14'8 max 12' min x 8'). Window to rear and radiator.
3.78m x 2.44m x (12'5 x 8'). Window to side and radiator
6.05m x 2.57m (19'10 x 8'5). Window to front, patio sliding doors to front garden, radiator and loft access.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of Low WC, wash hand base inset in a base unit and free standing roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. There is a frosted glass window to the rear and radiator.
The garden is mostly laid to lawn with outside patio area for an outdoor seating area, there is a fenced in area covering the oil tank, the garden is fully enclosed and does provide side access from both sides.
There is a gravelled driveway with gated access providing an area for multiple vehicle parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59616986.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.