5 bedroom terraced house for salePond Road, West Ham, E15
- Excellent sized five bedroom house
- Set mid-terrace in a residential area
- Offers three floors and rear garden
- Benefits excellent living space
- Features one bathroom and a shower room
- Close to a superb selection of shops
- Near brilliant transport links
This fantastic five bedroom terrace house offers three well proportioned floors, featuring a spacious kitchen with space to dine, a separate reception room and additional dining room leading to a private garden.
Pond Road is in a peaceful residential area benefiting from a selection of local shops and amenities close to West Ham with the more extensive shopping facilities of Westfield Stratford nearby. The property is well-served by reliable transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1023213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.