2 bedroom flat for saleThe Grange, De Havilland Way,Staines-Upon-Thames,TW19
Offers in Excess of
- Purpose Built Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Modern Bathrooms - One En Suite
- Modern Kitchen with Gas Hob
- Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Private Balcony
- Gated Development with Telephone Entry System
- Reserved Parking Space
- 115 Year Lease
- Great Transport Links
Two Double bedroom apartment in private gated development with balcony, kitchen with gas hob, gas C.H, parking space & communal garden.
This stunning purpose built development lies in Stanwell Village within easy reach of numerous transport options including direct buses to Heathrow airport. The property is a gated development with telephone entry system and reserved parking space inside. The development offers a communal garden exclusively for the eight residents of The Grange. The property itself offers two double bedrooms, two modern bathrooms - one en suite with a three piece suite & heated towel rail, modern kitchen with gas hob and a living / diner with double glazed door to rear private balcony to the garden aspect. The apartment also benefits from gas central heating throughout and comes with 115 years remaining on the lease.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2337103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Sunbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.