6 bedroom detached house for saleTeal Drive, Herne Bay, Kent
- 6 bedroom detached family house set in popular development
- 3 floors of accommodation
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 3 reception rooms, utility room
- Overlooks an established green
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Stlll Water Park has rapidly become the Bay's most popular development and quite rightly so. Stunning detached family houses surround an area of plush green, with established shrubs and a pond at the centre which is a beautifully maintained feature. Known as The Lamberhurst, this 6 bedroom, 3 story detached family home is perfectly positioned overlooking the green with one of the larger gardens on the development.
There are 3 reception rooms on the ground floor as well as a large kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the garden, perfect for the growing family. To the right of the house as you look from the road, there is a large double garage, currently utilised as a hobbies room but easily converted back to the original format if required. Driveway parking is also in abundance and from this setting access to the Thanet Way is easy.
Built by Ward Homes, a reputable and well established Kent building company, The Lamberhurst is one of their flagship designs, as it combines a stylish appearance with vast and versatile living accommodation.
The main lounge has a feature fireplace and despite the kitchen being of a good size, there is also in addition a utility room.
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home for a number of years now and it has been a joy living here, and being part of what is now an extremely well thought of development.
It is a very photogenic home with a pleasing outlook across the green. The rear garden is perfect for the kids to play in and we currently use our garage as a hobbies room, but this can be altered back.
The house was built in 2002 and still looks new, which is testament to the quality of the build.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 14'2 x 13'1 (4.32m x 3.99m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Dining Room: 13'1 x 9'11 (3.99m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 16'3 x 9'11 (4.96m x 3.02m)
- Utility Room
- Study: 8'9 x 6'9 (2.67m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'5 x 9'11 (4.40m x 3.02m)
- Master Bedroom: 13'3 x 12'2 (4.04m x 3.71m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 5: 8'6 x 7'8 (2.59m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'8 x 9'11 (3.25m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'2 x 13'3 (4.63m x 4.04m)
- Bedroom 6: 11'6 x 7'7 (3.51m x 2.31m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Garage/Hobbies Room
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59624533.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.