5 bedroom house for saleHalsall Road, Birkdale, Southport, PR8 3DD
- Five Bedroomed Semi Detached Property
- Extensive Off Road Parking
- Landscaped Garden
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Orangery to Rear
- Birkdale Location Close to Local Schools
- Modern Kitchen, Bathroom + 2 En Suites
- EPC: C
**FIVE BEDROOMS OVER THREE FLOORS**OPEN PLANE KITCHEN DINNER**ORANGERY**
this stunning, completely modernised property has been improved in every respect and is presented to a high standard with neutral decor, low maintenance landscaped gardens, open plan living room/diner, loft conversion and beautiful orangery. Situated close to the shops, transport links and amenities of Birkdale Village and Southport Town Centre, and with Farnborough Road and other schools within walking distance, the property briefly comprises; entrance hall, spacious study, living room, open plan kitchen/diner, orangery and WC to the ground floor, three double bedrooms, single bedroom, master en suite and family bathroom to the first floor and doubleOff road parking for multiple cars is available to the front of the property, and the rear garden has been landscaped with decorative paving, artificial grass, raised timber decking seating area and pond with water feature. bedroom, walk in closet and en suite shower room to the second floor.
From our town centre offices on Hoghton Street, turn left onto Hill St, turn left onto Lord St/A565, continue to follow A565, turn left onto Arundel Rd, continue onto Halsall Rd, continue onto New Cut Ln, destination will be on the left.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 398802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.