3 bedroom flat for saleCity Harbour, 8 Selsdon Way, London
- 1702sq ft 5th & 6th floor 3 bedroom 3 bathroom penthouse apartment.
- 2 south-facing reception rooms; 2 terraces; dock & park views.
- The kitchen & bathrooms (x3) have been refurbished to a high standard.
- 2 secure underground parking spaces; offered chain-free.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
PRICE RANGE £1,250,000 - £1,350,000
A 1702sq ft 5th & 6th floor 3 bedroom 3 bathroom duplex penthouse apartment in the ever-popular City Harbour development. The property boasts a brand new kitchen & bathrooms, 2 reception rooms (1 with double-height windows), 2 large terraces, 2 secure parking spaces & dock views.
City Harbour is a well-kept development which benefits from 24 hour concierge & a pleasant dockside location, close to Crossharbour DLR station & the shops, cafes & amenities on Pepper Street & nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59626951.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK130072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.