2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCottage Grove, Southsea
- Two bedroom ground floor retirement property
- Reduced by £20,000 this week to cover any service charges over the next 5 years.
- Fully equipped with a 'Careline' system including pull cords.
- Secure car park with residents parking
- Resident's lounge, garden, refuse room, communal laundry room and regular social club events.
This property has been reduced by £20,000 from market value to cover the cost of service charges and ground rent for the new owner for the next 5-6 years - priced to sell! Further benefitting from two bedrooms, a ground floor and southerly facing aspect and a fitted kitchen and bathroom...
This over 60's ground floor apartment is an absolute rarity as it has TWO bedrooms, and opens on to the secluded communal gardens to the rear of the block and has access to the car parking, providing you with your own private entrance to your home if you wish. As it is south facing it is incredibly bright and sunny. Originally designed for the manager of the block during the planning stage, this flat is much larger than other similar properties.
The block itself has all of the usual and welcomed perks of an over 60's development, with an on-site manager throughout the week; a communal laundry room on the ground floor with drying machines and irons; a guest room available as accommodation for visitors; a secure car park on a first come first serve basis and of course there are social club events held in the residents lounge regularly such as coffee mornings and darts. The service charge for the building includes the water and sewage rates, buildings insurance, a gardener and the maintenance of the exterior building, Homerose House is managed by First Port Property Services,
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, door to front elevation, cupboard, carpet, doors to:
Lounge 14' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.55m x 3.20m )
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, wall lights, wall mounted storage heater, carpet, double glazed door to gardens, opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 2" max x 5' 2" max ( 2.18m max x 1.57m max )
Textured ceiling, tilled walls, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces, sink, electric hob, space and plumbing for dishwasher, lino flooring.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 9' ( 4.32m x 2.74m )
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted storage heater, built in wardrobes, carpet.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.64m )
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted storage heater, carpet,
Textured ceiling, tiled walls, double shower cubicle, extractor fan, WC, vanity sink, wall mounted slim line heater, tiled floor.
UPVC double glazed door from flat to wall enclosed communal gardens, mainly laid to lawn, with planting boarders, communal drying area and washing line access to communal car park.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59633839.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.