1 bedroom apartment for salePercival Court, Southport, PR8 1QD
- Retirement Development- Over 60s
- Fully Modernised Throughout
- Third Floor Aspect with Lift Access
- Communal Lounge, Guest Suite and Laundry
- Town Centre Location
- INCLUDES GARAGE
- EPC; C
- Residential House Manager
**FULLY MODERNISED*LIFT ACCESS*RETIREMENT PROPERTY*GARAGE INCLUDED*TOWN CENTRE LOCATION**
This fully modernised one bedroom apartment is situated on the third floor of the Percival Court development with lift access to all floors, benefiting from new kitchen and bathroom and ideally situated on Lord Street West central to transport links, shops and amenities and with the added benefit of an allocated garage included. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room/diner, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. The purpose built development benefits from a house manager, guest suite, communal laundry and communal lounge, lift access to all floors and a secure video entry system. Buyers must be over 60, partners 55 and over.
From our offices turn left onto Hill Street, left onto Lord Street, follow Lord Street, left at Portland Street, Right onto Lord Street West. Destination is on your left.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 398568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.