4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreen Lane, Spennymoor, Durham, DL16
Offers in Region of
- Large rooms
- Open plan living and Three reception rooms
- Excellent off road parking
- Downstairs toilet
- Large garden with greenhouse
- Views across open countryside
- Office Room
- Gas central heating with Baxi combi boiler
- Attic conversion that can be used at fourth bedroom
- En suite master bedroom
uPVC external doors and windows to both sides. Leading into the hall.
Door opening to the dining room and breakfast area. Wall mounted radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
5.03m (16'6") x 3.30m (10'10")
Doors opening to the conservatory and open access to the lounge. Wall mounted radiator.
4.27m (14') x 4.22m (13'10")
With bow window to front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
3.73m (12'3") x 2.57m (8'5")
Open plan space with door opening to the kitchen.
4.04m (13'3") x 2.64m (8'8")
Window to side elevation. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Access to back hallway leading to the downstairs toilet and storage area.
Fitted with WC and hand sink. Window to side elevation.
Good sized uPVC conservatory with access to the rear garden and parking area.
Two windows to side elevation and up and over door.
Doors opening to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom. Wall mounted radiator and stairs leading to the second floor.
4.98m (16'4") x 3.12m (10'3")
Window to rear elevation and wall mounted radiator. With en suite shower room with fitted WC and hand sink.
4.70m (15'5") x 3.56m (11'8")
Bow window to front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
3.18m (10'5") x 2.90m (9'6")
Window to front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with bath, shower, hand sink and WC. Window to rear elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Second Floor Snug
4.78m (15'8") x 2.79m (9'2")
Window to rear elevation and wall mounted radiator. Door opening to the study.
4.78m (15'8") x 2.92m (9'7")
Window to rear elevation and wall mounted radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59641546.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Newcastle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.