3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCentral Way, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Peaceful location in popular residential area
- Front & rear gardens
- Garage en-bloc
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Are you looking for that exciting first time buy? There really is no need to look any further!Unlock the door, hang your coat up and kick your shoes off in the hallway before entering into your generous sized lounge where at the far end you have an open plan kitchen and dining areas ready to entertain your guests, with French doors out into your secluded garden. The open plan layout is also very handy for shouting your orders through to the kitchen without even having to move from your cosy position on the sofa! Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with the master flooded in natural light from the large windows that spread right across the room. There is also a single bedroom and family bathroom. The garden is a beautiful spot to be in when the sun is shining and perfect for evening BBQ's with friends and family. There are two sheds, both have electric, one used as a man cave and the other houses a utility room. What more could you want from your home? This property is set in a very convenient location. You can walk to the local shop and the surrounding local schools as well as Los Altos Park! And as for public transport , the train station is close by and so are the local bus stops. This home really does offer everything a family would need. Book your viewing now!
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for a good few years now and love just how quiet it is and how well located we are. We will be sad to go but it's time to start a new chapter and relocate. Good luck to the new owners.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 15'6 x 12'6 (4.73m x 3.81m)
- Dining Area: 8'9 x 8'3 (2.67m x 2.52m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'9 x 6'10 (2.97m x 2.08m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 x 8'5 (3.81m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'1 x 8'11 (2.77m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3/Study: 8'10 x 6'0 (2.69m x 1.83m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Parking & garage En Bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59642710.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.