2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCross Street, Marston, Northwich
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £160,000
- Stunning location
- Deceptively spacious cottage
- Large rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge & dining room
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £160,000 A deceptively spacious cottage tucked away down a quiet no-through road in the stunning surroundings of Marston. The property boasts a wealth of character and benefits from a large, private rear garden & double glazing throughout.
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £160,000 A deceptively spacious cottage tucked away down a quiet no-through road in the stunning surroundings of Marston. The property boasts a wealth of character and benefits from a large, private rear garden, double glazing throughout, two double bedrooms & two reception rooms as well as a good sized kitchen.
Two double glazed windows to side elevation. Tiled floor.
Lounge 14' 2" into recesses x 11' 9" ( 4.32m into recesses x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Exposed brick fireplace with slate hearth and multi fuel fire. Laminate flooring. Beams. Double panelled radiator.
Dining Room 13' 8" into recess x 11' 5" ( 4.17m into recess x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to side elevation. Double panelled radiator. Laminate flooring. Beams.
Kitchen 13' 7" max x 11' 8" ( 4.14m max x 3.56m )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation. Double glazed door to rear. Range of wall, drawer and base units. 1.1/2 stainless sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks. Space for fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Integrated electric oven and grill with gas hob. Built-in cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Loft access. Single panelled radiator. Dado rail. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 9' ( 3.56m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Single panelled radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 8' ( 3.58m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Single panelled radiator. Laminate flooring.
Frosted double glazed window to front elevation. Panelled bath with electric shower over. Low level WC. Pedestal wash handbasin. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Airing cupboard.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved area. Fully enclosed with trees, shrubs and plants. Two sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59653784.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT104890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.