3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLake Common Road, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Close to town & bridle paths & countryside walks
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- Off road parking
- Front & rear gardens
- EPC energy rating D (55)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £205,000, please contact Pittis.
Step inside this beautiful home and feel nothing but relaxed with the charm that wraps itself around you. On the right is a warm cosy lounge where you can shut the world away unwind and switch off. Further down the hall you have a generous open plan kitchen/dinner perfect for hosting and entertaining with family and friends! Adding to the space is a conservatory overlooking the low maintenance landscaped garden which is perfect to enjoy barbecues and a beverage. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. There won’t be any need for arguments on who has the single room as they are all great sizes. The third bedroom is up another flight of stairs, situated in a converted loft room where you can tuck yourself away. This home in a sought-after location overlooking Lake Common where bridle paths and footpaths can be found to enjoy long dog walks or even an afternoon picnic with the family on the green. This is a tranquil setting where you can enjoy the peace and quiet along with being walking distance to the essentials, shops for a bottle of wine after a hard day’s work, schools for the children and fantastic transport links. This family home as a lot to offer, why would you want to miss out?
What the Owner says:
We have been here for many years now and thoroughly enjoyed it. The location and space has allowed me to enjoy many memories bringing the children up.Over the years I have carried out renovations to the house to make it our home. I have enjoyed the features of the house, the parking and easy access however I am now looking to down size.I hope that someone will fall in love with the house and surroundings as I did many years ago.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 11'11 x 11'1 (3.63m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen: 10'10 x 5'11 (3.30m x 1.80m)
- Dining Area: 11'11 x 11'1 (3.63m x 3.38m)
- Garden Room Extension: 14'2 x 6'10 (4.32m x 2.08m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 11'1 (3.63m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 11'2 (3.63m x 3.41m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 14'2 x 13'7 (4.32m x 4.14m)
- Off road parking
- Front & rear gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59656321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.