3 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Hall Lane, Preston
- CALLING ALL INVESTORS- IDEAL BUY TO LET
- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE
- CURRENTLY GENERATING £525 PCM - £6300 P/A
- POPULAR RENTAL LOCATION
- BENEFITS FROM DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- REQUIRES MODERNISATION THROUGHOUT
- CALL 01772 650904 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
***CALLING ALL INVESTORS*** IDEAL BUY TO LET*** Three bedroom mid terrace property located in a popular rental location, currently generating £525 PCM - £6300 P/A. The property briefly comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Benefits include two reception rooms, gas central heating and double glazing. Modernisation is required throughout. Externally there is a yard to the rear. CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING TODAY!
Carpeted throughout with gas fire.
Fitted units throughout.
UPVC back door leading to yard at rear.
Carpeted with built in wardrobes
Carpeted, single bedroom
Three piece bathroom in white with vinyl flooring throughout and heated towel rail.
Vaillant Combi boiler.
Yard to the rear.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59658949.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.