4 bedroom terraced house for saleWarley Road, Blackpool
- FOUR BEDROOM TERRACED HOME
- SITUATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS & THREE WC'S
- PART DOUBLE GLAZING & GCH
- RENOVATED IN 2011
- IN NEED OF SOME COSMETIC WORK
- LARGE LOFT ROOM
- PREVIOUSLY RENTED AT £650 PCM
- YARDS TO FRONT & REAR
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
*** REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE *** IDEAL BUY TO LET OR FIRST TIME BUY *** - Four bedroom terrace home located in a popular residential area within easy reach of Blackpool Town Centre and a short walk from Claremont Primary School. The property does require some cosmetic work but was previously renovated in 2011 which consisted of a full re-wire, re-plumbing, a new combi 'Vaillant' boiler, kitchen, gas central heating and part UPVC double glazing. Other benefits include three reception rooms, three WC's and a large loft room. To the front of the property is a small low maintenance yard and to the rear is a yard providing access to the cellar. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!!
Cupboard with electrics and both pre-paid meters.
LOUNGE 5.46m (17' 11") x 3.78m (12' 5")
Carpeted with bay window to the front.
SECOND RECEPTION ROOM 4.30m (14' 1") x 3.20m (10' 6")
DINING ROOM 3.72m (12' 2") x 3.56m (11' 8")
Carpeted with 'Vaillant' combi boiler in cupboard.
KITCHEN 3.56m (11' 8") x 3.35m (11' 0")
Modern fitted units with integrated oven and gas hob as well as extractor fan and stainless steel sink and drainer. UPVC back door leading to the rear.
WC and wash hand basin
BEDROOM 1 3.73m (12' 3") x 3.23m (10' 7")
BEDROOM 2 4.48m (14' 8") x 2.45m (8' 0")
BEDROOM 3 2.90m (9' 6") x 2.30m (7' 7")
BEDROOM 4 2.80m (9' 2") x 2.47m (8' 1")
BATHROOM 3.18m (10' 5") x 2.04m (6' 8")
Three piece bathroom in white comprising bath with wash hand basin and WC. Vinyl flooring throughout and cladded walls.
Accessed via a pull down ladder.
To the front of the property is a small low maintenance yard and to the rear is a concrete yard providing access to the cellar.
Previously tenanted at £650 pcm - £7,800 p/a
Pre-paid gas and electric meters
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59658955.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.