9 bedroom flat for saleHull Road, Blackpool
- NINE SELF CONTAINED HOLIDAY FLATS
- L2 FIRE SYSTEM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- BASEMENT WITH THREE ROOMS
- ARRANGED OVER THREE STOREYS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO MAIN SHOPPING CENTRE
- EASY REACH OF PROMENADE
- CURRENTLY TRADING
- IDEAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Well located three storey end terraced property currently arranged as nine self contained holiday flats. The property benefits from L2 fire system, UPVC double glazing and a basement with three rooms. Situated minutes walk away from Blackpool's main shopping centre, local attractions and amenities. Currently trading. Ideal business opportunity.
Lounge/kitchen-with wall and base units Double bedroom -with en suite shower room.
Bed-sit Lounge/kitchen/bed. Shower w.c.
Bed-sit Lounge/kitchen/bed - shower off hallway.
Three rooms used for storage. Shower wc.
Lounge/kitchen with units and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Shower wc.
BED-SIT Lounge/kitchen with units/bedroom. Shower wc.
Lounge/bed. Kitchen with wall and base units. Shower wc.
Lounge/kitchen/bedroom and bathroom. Shower wc.
Lounge/kitchen with units. Shower wc.
Bed-sit with lounge/kitchen/bedroom/en suite. Shower wc.
Rateable value: £6200
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59658982.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1COM00027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.