7 bedroom property for saleWaterloo Road, Blackpool
- SEVEN BEDROOM PROPERTY
- IDEALLY LOCATED
- IN NEED OF RENOVATION THROUGHOUT
- HMO LICENSE FOR SEVEN BEDSITS
- SMALL KITCHENETTE IN EACH ROOM
- SHARED SHOWER ROOM
- PARKING TO THE FRONT
- POTENTIAL TO BE CONVERTED INTO FLATS
- SUBJECT TO OBTAINING PLANNING PERMISSION
- CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
*** FANTASTIC RENOVATION/INVESTMENT PROJECT *** SEVEN BEDROOM HMO PROPERTY *** POTENTIAL RENTAL INCOME £20,000 P/A - 28% RETURN!!! *** Situated in an ideal rental location facing Aldi Supermarket and within short walking distance to Lytham Road and other local amenities. The property consists of three rooms to the ground floor, three rooms to the first floor as well as another room on the second floor all of which have a small kitchenette area. There is also two shared shower rooms. To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking for two cars and to the rear is a yard. The property has the potential to be converted into flats subject to obtaining the necessary planning permission from Blackpool Council and has a HMO licence for its current layout.
Carpeted with kitchenette.
Carpeted with kitchenette.
Communal shower room comprising electric shower, wash hand basin and WC.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking for up to two cars and to the rear is a low maintenance yard with access to the alley way.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59659045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES1598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.