1 bedroom property for saleBlackpool Road, Preston
- READY MADE MIXED USE INVESTMENT
- CURRENTLY GENERATING £9,780 PER ANNUM
- SHOP WITH ONE BEDROOM FLAT ABOVE
- SHOP CURRENTLY RENTED AT £440 PCM
- FLAT CURRENTLY TENANTED AT £375 PCM
- GOOD LOCATION CLOSE TO OTHER BUSINESSES
- EASY ACCESS TO PRESTON CITY CENTRE
- GCH & DG IN FLAT
- PROPERTY IN GOOD ORDER THROUGHOUT
- VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
*** READY MADE MIXED USE INVESTMENT *** CURRENTLY GENERATING £9,780 PER ANNUM *** Shop with one bedroom flat above located close to a number of other shops and businesses, with easy access into Preston City Centre. The shop is currently rented to Age Concern at £440 pcm on a 6 year lease with a break clause in Aug 2017. The flat is also currently tenanted at £375 pcm until Sept 2017. The property is in good order throughout and the flat benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. VIEWING IS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT.
SHOP 7.72m (25' 4") x 5.36m (17' 7")
KITCHEN 2018.00m (6620' 9") x 2.06m (6' 9")
Modern fitted units with stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled flooring.
SHOWER ROOM 2.60m (8' 6") x 2.00m (6' 7")
Three piece bathroom in white comprising walk in shower, wash hand basin and WC. There is also a heated towel rail and 'Main' Combi boiler in the housing cupboard. Tiled flooring throughout with partly tiled walls.
BEDROOM 3.83m (12' 7") x 3.62m (11' 11")
DINING ROOM 4.15m (13' 7") x 3.46m (11' 4")
Carpeted throughout with stairs leading to the second floor.
LOUNGE 5.34m (17' 6") x 4.90m (16' 1")
Spacious lounge area, carpeted throughout.
There is also double glazing and gas central heating throughout the first and second floor.
Ramp to the front of the property providing access into the shop. Flats are accessed to the side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1COM01151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.