4 bedroom property for saleBold Street, Fleetwood
- FOUR SELF CONTAINED FLATS
- FULLY TENANTED PRODUCING £350 PER WEEK
- ANNUAL INCOME OF £18,200
- 11.5% YIELD
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- CLOSE TO FLEETWOOD TOWN CENTRE
- SEPARATELY METERED
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO PROMENADE
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
Mid terraced property arranged as four, one bed self contained flats. The property also benefits from an ideal location close to Fleetwood town centre and the promenade. All separately metered. Double glazing. Electric no gas. All currently tenanted producing £350 per week. Generating an income of £18,200 per annum. 11.5% Yield.
THIS PROPERTY IS PART OF A PORTFOLIO INCLUDING THREE OTHER BLOCKS OF FLATS - PRICED AT £640,000.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59659303.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES00275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.