4 bedroom bungalow for saleDeerhurst Road, Thornton-Cleveleys
- STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- LOCATED IN A PRIME RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- MODERN OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & DINING
- EXTENSION TO THE REAR
- MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- ATTRACTIVE GARDEN TO THE REAR
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- CALL TODAY... DON'T DELAY
*** STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH GARAGE *** Situated in a prime residential location close to Blackpool and the Fylde Collage and within easy reach of local transport links. The property has been fully modernised to a high standard and benefits from modern kitchen and three piece shower room, a re-wire, re-plumbing and re-plastering throughout. To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway plus garage with up and over door providing off street parking and to the rear is an attractive part Indian stone / part lawned garden with planted shrubs. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!!
Carpeted hallway with vestibule area as you enter the property.
LOUNGE 5.23m (17' 2") x 3.62m (11' 11")
Spacious lounge area with bay window to the front of the property and feature wood burner. Carpeted.
KITCHEN / DINING 5.13m (16' 10") x 3.92m (12' 10")
High spec modern kitchen with white glossy fitted wall and floor units. The kitchen comprises integrated oven, hob, extractor fan and microwave as well as stainless steel sink and drainer. Partly tiled 'brick effect' wall in pastel blue, light oak wood flooring and feature spotlights on the ceiling. The kitchen is also plumbed for a washing machine and has space for a six chair dining table.
SHOWER ROOM 2.40m (7' 10") x 2.27m (7' 5")
Modern downstairs shower room comprising a walk-in shower with full length shower screen, WC and rectangular shaped basin with built in vanity storage. Fully tiled flooring and walls.
EXTENSION 4.10m (13' 5") x 2.72m (8' 11")
Open plan with the kitchen and dining area offering extra space with room for a sofa and UPVC door proving access to the garden.
BEDROOM 1 4.34m (14' 3") x 3.35m (11' 0")
Double bedroom with feature lighting. Carpeted.
BEDROOM 2 3.04m (10' 0") x 3.30m (10' 10")
Double bedroom. Carpeted.
BEDROOM 3 3.97m (13' 0") x 3.62m (11' 11")
Double bedroom. Carpeted.
BEDROOM 4 3.70m (12' 2") x 2.50m (8' 2")
Additional storage space with 'Worcester' combi boiler.
WC 2.04m (6' 8") x 1.42m (4' 8")
WC and wash hand basin.
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway plus a garage with up and over door providing ample off street parking.
To the rear of the property is an attractive part Indian stone / part lawned garden with planted shrubs and a few surrounding bushes.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59659486.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.