4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lilacs, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
Offers in Excess of
- Spacious L shaped kitchen/breakfast room, French doors to rear garden
- Dining room overlooking the front
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Family room
- Cloakroom with white suite
- Refitted family bathroom with white suite
- Master bedroom with refitted en suite shower room
- South facing rear garden
This well presented four bedroom detached family home is situated on the popular Elizabeth Park development in Barkham. Accommodation comprises living room, dining room and family room with L shaped kitchen/breakfast room.
The Lilacs is situated off the Bearwood Road, forming part of the Elizabeth Park development in Barkham. The area comprises an attractive mix of mostly three and four bedrooms homes adjacent to a park and a countryside walks. The train station is approximately 1½ miles distant, and there is access to Reading and Camberley via the A327, and the A329M/M4 via Winnersh.
The south facing rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing, laid mainly to lawn with a generous area of Indian sandstone patio across the rear. There are well stocked shrub borders down one boundary, wooden shed and tree at the rear. Gated side access. Outside lighting and tap. To the front there is an area of lawn with laurel hedging. Driveway parking for two vehicles. Single garage.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4198411
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59659915.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4198411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.