2 bedroom apartment for saleFarringdon Court, Reading, RG1
- Modern Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- No Onward Chain
- Allocated Parking
- 1.3 Miles from Reading Train Station
- Ideal First Time or Investment Purchase
- Long Lease of 108 years Remaining
A well-presented 2 double bedroom first floor apartment built by Bewley Homes in 2000. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of the Reading University area, within walking distance of the Royal Berkshire hospital, Oracle shopping centre and mainline Reading station (Crossrail arriving 2019). An ideal investment or first time buy. Being sold with no onward chain. EPC Rating B.
Entrance Hall with storage cupboard: Dual Aspect Lounge: Fitted kitchen with a range of built in appliances: Bathroom with shower: Master double bedroom with two double wardrobes: Second double bedroom with a built in wardrobe.
Resident and visitor parking bays with allocated space for apartment occupiers. Communal garden to the rear and established shrub beds to the front of the development.
108 years lease remaining, ground rent £400 per annum, service charge £893.35 for 2017.
PROPERTY INFORMATION & CONTACTING US
PROPERTY INFORMATION: EPC Rating B: Mains gas, electricity, water & drainage. LOCAL AUTHORITY: Reading Council: Tax Band C: CONTACTING US: As part of our unique service, our telephone lines and emails are answered beyond conventional office hours. For an appointment to view this property, please contact the Woodley branch on 0118 969 3969.
The Reading University area is situated just east of Reading centre and stretches between the main campus on the Shinfield road (A327) and the Wokingham road (A329) offering easy access of both the M4 and A329 motorways. This highly sought after suburb has a wide range of local amenities including Readings top schools, Reading College, the Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading bowls club, shops, gardens, parks and sports facilities. Some of Readings most prestigious roads and conservation areas fall in this area with a variety of period property on offer.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Woodley, Earley & Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.