5 bedroom character property for saleLiftondown, Lifton, Devon
- Langham House - Five Bedroom Detached Farmhouse
- Langham Cottage - Two Bedroom, Reverse Level Detached Cottage
- Garden Room / Studio - Detached Open Plan
- Double Garage With Mezzanine Level For Storage
- Detached Agricultural Barn With Planning Permission For A Dwelling
- Curtilage Of The Property Approx 4.55 Acres
- EPC: F/34 (Langham House)
Millerson Estate Agents are pleased to bring to market Langham House in the Hamlet of Liftondown, Devon. Sitting on its own with no near neighbours and a total curtilage of approximately 4.55 acres.
This ideal equestrian or holiday complex estate consists of the following: Langham House, a Victorian era detached five bedroom farmhouse. Langham Cottage, a two bedroom reverse level holiday cottage, which has been an established getaway on Airbnb receiving numerous '5-Star' reviews. A detached garden room / studio, perfect for occasional guests or, as it is currently, an art studio. Double Garage with mezzanine level and walled garden with greenhouse. Finally, a detached former agricultural barn which has been granted outline planning for a full residential dwelling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59669509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.