3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Road, Retford
- Traditionally Built Bay Windowed THREE BEDROOM Semi Detached House
- LARGE CORNER PLOT
- PLANNING PERMISSION until 2018 for a TWO STORY EXTENSION
- Superb LOCAL SCHOOLS, Ideal for COMMUTERS
- Excellent Access to Retford Town
Traditionally built bay windowed THREE BEDROOM semi detached house, occupying a LARGE CORNER PLOT and with PLANNING PERMISSION until 2018 for a TWO STORY EXTENSION. The property is beautifully position on the highly regarded North Road, on the fringes of Retford. Choice of SUPERB LOCAL SCHOOLS.
W H Brown are please to offer for sale this traditionally built bay windowed three bedroom semi detached house, occupying a large corner plot and with planning until 2018 for a two story extension. The property is beautifully position on the highly regarded North Road, on the fringes of Retford. The charming Georgian market town of Retford sits approximately 1 mile from the property, offering a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
With a front facing double glazed door, neutral decor, storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 6" x 13' 1" into bay window ( 4.11m x 3.99m into bay window )
With a tradition front facing double glazed bay window, feature fireplace, neutral decor, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 9' 10" max x 8' 11" ( 3.00m max x 2.72m )
With neutral decor, a door to the lounge and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" max x 9' 10" ( 3.18m max x 3.00m )
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit and tiling to the splashback. Integrated cooker and induction hob, space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted combi boiler fitted in 2009 and a double glazed window and door.
With loft access which has a loft ladder and is boarded out.
Bedroom One 13' 5" into bay window x 12' ( 4.09m into bay window x 3.66m )
Double room with neutral decor, a central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed bay window.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 10" max ( 3.66m x 3.00m max )
Double room with fitted storage, a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" max x 7' 4" ( 2.39m max x 2.24m )
With neutral decor, a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
With a three piece white suite consisting of W/C, wash hand basin, bath with a shower over, tiling to the splash back, a heated towel rail and a double glazed window.
Wrought iron gate into an enclosed lawed garden with a concrete path to the property.
Enclosed lawned garden edged by a fence and shrub boarders with a patio area to the side.
Single garage with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59687417.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.