4 bedroom detached house for saleTower Estate, Point Clear Bay, Clacton on Sea, CO16
- ESTABLISHED FOUR BEDROOM SEAFRONT RESIDENCE
- PANORAMIC VIEWS TOWARDS WEST MERSEA
- COSMETIC MODERNISATION REQUIRED
- NO ONWARD CHAIN - VIEWING ADVISED
- TWO GARAGES WITH STORAGE FOR CAR/BOAT
- AMPLE PARKING
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM SIZES COMPRISES: -
Double glazed front door and window, further double doors to:-
LOUNGE/DINER: 27’9” x 11’2” max
Spacious room with bay windows to front affording panoramic sea and coastal views towards West Mersea, further double glazed side window, rear door to:-
Night storage heater (not tested), stairs to first floor, door to:-
KITCHEN: 9’9” x 6’
Marble effect work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, inset sink unit, wall cabinets, part tiled walls, window to rear.
Enclosed shower cubicle, pedestal washbasin, low level wc., part tiled walls, double glazed side window, heated towel rail.
Built in storage cupboard, doors to ground floor bedrooms.
BEDROOM 3: 12’ x 8’7”
Windows to rear and side.
BEDROOM 4: 8’6” x 8’6”
Window to rear.
Built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 1: 15’2” x 13’7”
“L” shaped room with double glazed front window affording distant sea and coastal views, built in eaves cupboard, built in airing cupboard.
BEDROOM 2: 13’8” x 12’6” max.
“L” shaped room with double glazed front window affording distant sea and coastal views.
Off road parking and access to TWO GARAGES providing spacious storage for car or boat and Shower Room facilities
All main services with the exception of gas are connected.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 37Tower-t-652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.