2 bedroom apartment for saleDevonshire Court, Chorley, Chorley
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Economy 7 Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Luxury Shower Room/W.C.
- Convenient For The Town Centre
- Communal Gardens & Parking
- Over 55's Development
- Energy Efficiency Rating - C/72
An impressive and well presented two bedroom first floor apartment which is centrally located close to the town centre. The well appointed accommodation benefits from Economy 7 storage heating, uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, landing, lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a modern three piece suite to the shower room. This development for the over 55's is extremely popular and we recommend taking time out to view.
Entrance door with double glazed unit to:
Meter cupboard. Staircase leading to the first floor apartment.
Access to all rooms. Electric storage heater. Cupboard housing the hot water cylinder. Separate cloaks/storage cupboard. Access to the loft.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 5.14m (16' 10") x 3.44m (11' 3")
A feature fireplace with marble surround and hearth with inset electric fire providing a focal point. Electric storage heater. Coved ceiling. Double glazed uPVC window.
KITCHEN: 2.90m (9' 6") x 2.33m (7' 8")
Fitted wall and base units with tiled splashbacks and inset single drainer sink. Electric cooker point. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Electric wall heater. Double glazed uPVC window.
BEDROOM ONE: 3.21m (10' 6") x 3.13m (10' 3")
Electric storage heater. Coved ceiling. Double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
BEDROOM TWO: 3.49m (11' 5") x 2.67m (8' 9")
Electric heater. Double glazed uPVC rear facing window.
A luxury three piece suite in white comprising of a large shower enclosure glazed and tiled, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and low level w.c. Tiled walls. Electric shaver socket. Electric wall heater. Extractor.
There are communal garden areas and courtyard parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59693854.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INC110454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ince Williamson, CHORLEY, LANCS.. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.