9 bedroom detached house for saleHollicondane Road, Ramsgate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 9 bedroom imposing detached house
- Accommodation over 4 floors
- Beautiful front & back garden
- Gated off road parking
- Stunning original features
- EPC energy rating E (44)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £725,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
One not to be missed, Homewise are proud to offer to the market for the first time in 20 years this magnificent Victorian double fronted detached house. Having been a family home for all this time this 9-bedroom character property has been lovingly restored and decorated by the present owners.
Each of the three large reception rooms could be used for a variety of purposes, a large dining room has space for the whole family to eat and the kitchen is also large enough for a dining table. The cellar could be a great space for storage or a den.
Arranged over four floors, on the first floor there is two family bathroom plus two cloakrooms, five bedrooms (one currently used as a Utility room) are all a good size. The second floor finds another four bedrooms which could with some changes become three huge rooms, up here you can also find some amazing views across the roof tops of the town.
Outside as you would expect are landscaped front and rear gardens, the rear garden enjoys a lovely covered Veranda and has a sunny aspect, fully enclosed with pretty raised boarders it’s a gardener’s dream. The front is well stocked with flowers and shrubs and it’s all behind some amazing iron railings and gates.
A short walk to the station and town make it an ideal location for the commuter.
What the Owner says:
'One day can we have a big Victorian house?' I would ask my husband, yes through sheer hard work and determination, and four children later it happened. We found this imposing detached house, it needed a bit of tender loving care. With each improvement made, the house seemed to thank us for it. Full of original features its a rare thing. We have our hearts in this house and memories of high days and holidays. Christmas with room for twenty plus guests. But now with just my husband and I, its time for the house to welcome the next family with open arms.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 17'8 x 16'8 (5.39m x 5.08m)
- Sitting Room: 17'11 x 16'7 (5.46m x 5.06m)
- Dining Room: 17'0 x 14'0 (5.19m x 4.27m)
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Area: (L-shaped) 23'6 x 16'3 (7.17m x 4.96m) plus 14'0 x 8'8 (4.27m x 2.64m)
- Cellar Area
- Store Room
- Store Area
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 18'1 x 15'0 (5.52m x 4.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 18'2 x 15'0 (5.54m x 4.58m)
- Bedroom 3: 15'6 x 13'9 (4.73m x 4.19m)
- Bedroom 4/Dressing Room: 9'10 x 9'4 (3.00m x 2.85m)
- Utility Room/Bedroom 5: 14'3 x 9'4 (4.35m x 2.85m)
- Bathroom: 9'2 x 8'6 (2.80m x 2.59m)
- Bathroom: 10'3 x 7'5 (3.13m x 2.26m)
- Twin Cloakroom
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 6: 19'0 x 10'0 (5.80m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 7: 20'1 x 10'5 (6.13m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 8: 16'8 x 9'5 (5.08m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 9: 15'7 x 9'6 (4.75m x 2.90m)
- Garden to Front
- Garden to Rear
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59694991.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.