5 bedroom equestrian facility for salePlaistow, West Sussex
- Farm of about 161.8 acres
- 4 Reception rooms
- Home Cinema room
- Indoor Swimming Pool complex
- 5 Bedroom suites
- Ample garaging
- Built in 2009 with local materials
- Underfloor heating
- General purpose farm building
- Mature mixed woodland
A truly magnificent traditionally built modern country house with stunning views to Blackdown, surrounded by its own rolling countryside. The house is at the end of a drive of approximately 1 mile. Fabulous bright living spaces with an abundance of green oak. The farm comprises outbuilding, pasture and woodland. 161.8 acres EPC Rating C.
The exceptional farm sits
in a magnificent secluded position with
far-reaching views over its own parkland
and rolling countryside beyond. Located
in a highly sought after area, the farm
is a striking recently constructed country
house of green oak frame design completed in November 2009.
Designed by Roderick James of Roderick
James Architects LLP, an award-winning
architect who specialises in timber frame
buildings, it was built to the very highest
of standards and has been finished with
every fine detail and service imaginable.
The house offers fantastic accommodation
with a range of reception rooms and
excellent bedrooms, all of which have
plasma televisions and integrated sound
systems, ideal for both family life and
The estate offers a wide variety of excellent
facilities with an exceptional indoor
swimming pool complex with changing
room, shower and WC, beautiful mature
woodland, plentiful pasture, streams and
ponds, open to many uses including
riding, fishing, walking and shooting. It is
very rare to find a property of this quality
with such beautiful rural surroundings in
such a convenient location.
The estate lies in stunning Sussex
countryside yet within easy reach of the
major road networks, airports and London.
Haslemere station is just 7 miles away,
with direct trains to London Waterloo in
50 minutes and Heathrow and Gatwick
are about 40 minutes away with their
global connections. Alternatively private
aeroplanes can land at Farnborough just 24
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59696435.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUL140257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Pulborough - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.