1 bedroom apartment for saleDarwen Place, Tower Hamlets
Sold by Us
- Spacious top floor canal-side apartment.
- Presented in good decorative order.
- Generous semi open-plan living area.
- Decked balcony with canal and city views.
- Moments from Broadway Market & Columbia Road.
- Within easy reach of Shoreditch and the City.
- Close to London Fields, Haggerston and Victoria Parks.
- Offered to the market with no onward chain.
Offered to the market with no onward chain is this spacious 550sqft (51sqm) top floor one bedroom apartment with balcony. Set within a popular canal-side development, the property is presented in good order, and compromises a generously proportioned reception room, a semi open-plan kitchen, a double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a modern three piece bathroom suite. Both the reception and bedroom offer access to a well-sized decked balcony with views of Regent´s Canal and the City. Other benefits include access to the loft, providing plenty of storage, use of a canal-side terrace and bike storage. The property is ideally positioned for the weekend markets of Broadway Market and Columbia Road whilst Shoreditch and the City are within easy walking distance, as are the green open spaces of London Fields, Haggerston Park and Victoria Park. An array of transport links are close by including Bethnal Green Underground, Hoxton Overground and numerous local bus routes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101617010838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BlakeStanley Estate Agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.