5 bedroom house for saleCanning Place, Kensington, London, W8
- Stunningly presented five bedroom house
- Beautiful interiors throughout with period character
- Offers a gorgeous double reception room
- Four floors of striking accommodation
- Galleried sun room leading to incredible kitchen/dining room
- Courtyard patio and front patio gardens
- Fantastic location moments from the famous Hyde Park
With one of the most prestigious locations in London this beautiful five bedroom house offers beautiful interiors with a superb living space including double reception and is highlighted with classic period features.
Canning Place is one of the most prestigious and highly desirable areas in the heart of Kensington and is just a short walk from Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1088366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.