2 bedroom apartment for saleCastle Mills, Melbourne, Derby
- Price was £170,000 - Reduced to 'Offers Over' £150000
- Ground floor flat in over 55's development
- Two bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Dining kitchen
- Communal gardens & parking
- £215.69 Maintenance fee. 974 year lease
A well presented, two bedroom ground floor flat in this popular residential retirement development for the over 55's . The property briefly comprises:-Entrance hall with cloaks storage, spacious lounge/diner, dining kitchen, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes/furniture, bathroom.
A well presented, two bedroom ground floor flat in this popular residential retirement development for the over 55's . The property has electric storage heating system and double glazing (where specified) and briefly comprises:- Entrance hall with cloaks storage, spacious lounge/diner, dining kitchen, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes/furniture, bathroom. Outside the property has communal gardens and parking and is ideally situated and the edge of the development facing Castle St. Agents note. The property has 974 years remaining on the lease with annual ground rent of £1 per annum & maintenance fee of £215.69 per annum. For further information or to book a viewing please call Ashley Adams on 01332 865568.
Having a front half glazed timber entrance door with inset opaque glazing, three door fronted fitted cloaks cupboard with hanging rail and shelving, panelled door leading to an airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and storage space and panelled door off to a useful shelved out store and Dimlex wall mounted storage heater.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 5" max ( 4.22m x 4.09m max )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation with fitted blinds, two further double glazed windows to the side elevation, ornamental fireplace with marble effect hearth, back plate and decorative surround, coving to the ceiling and wall mounted Dimplex storage heater.
Dining Kitchen 14' 1" x 8' 2" ( 4.29m x 2.49m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, single drainer 1 and 1/4 bowl acrylic sink unit with chrome mixer tap over, ceramic tiled splashbacks, inset Beko electric fan assisted oven with ceramic hob and extractor hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the front elevation, vinyl flooring and Dimplex wall mounted storage heater.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' 9" max measured to rear of fitted ( 3.43m x 3.28m max measured to rear of fitted )
max measured to rear of fitted furniture
Having a double door fronted and two single door fronted wardrobes, over bed storage and matching bedside cabinets. Double glazed window to the rear elevation and Dimplex wall mounted storage heater.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 8' 6" measured to rear of fitted war ( 3.10m x 2.59m measured to rear of fitted war )
measured to rear of fitted wardrobes
Having a three door fronted wardrobe with hanging rails and shelving and matching bedside cabinet. Double glazed window to the side elevation and wall mounted electric heater.
Fitted with a three piece coloured suite comprising panelled bath with Mira Sport electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Chrome wall mounted electric towel rail, wall mounted Dimplex storage heater, extractor fan, ceramic tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
The property has communal parking and communal gardens.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59714173.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEL201657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Melbourne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.