Light Industrial for saleBrook Road, Rayleigh, Essex, SS6
25,008 sq. ft.
- 25,008 sq ft (2,323 sq m)
- Established Industrial Estate
- Warehouse with purpose built offices
- Forecourt parking/loading area
- Freehold Offers invited
DESCRIPTION & LOCATION
This prominent unit is situated fronting Brook Road on the popular Brook Road Industrial Estate in Rayleigh. The property benefits from good transport links being immediately off of the A127 and within easy access of the M25.
The property comprises an open industrial area with ground floor offices/showroom area to the front, kitchen and w.c's. The property also benefits from ample off street parking to the front and also a loading bay with roller shutter fronting Brook Road.
Ground Floor Industrial 21,973 sq. ft. (2,041 sq. m.)
Ground floor offices 2,747. ft. (255 sq. m.)
First Floor office 288 sq. ft. (27 sq. m.)
Total Approximate Area: 25,008 sq. ft.
£2,000,000 for the valuable freehold interest, plus VAT if applicable.
BUSINESS RATES (2015/2016)
Rateable Value Uniform Business Rate Rates Payable
£71,500 49.3p £35,249.50 pa
Ingoing party to be responsible for the Vendor's reasonable legal costs
Strictly by prior appointment via the Vendor's appointed agent:
Ayers & Cruiks
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-59714426.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1-4BrookRoadFH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.