4 bedroom detached house for saleMons Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Quiet cul-de-sac on the popular Woosehill development
- Detached family home with re-fitted en suite and family bathroom
- Living room, dining room, kitchen, family room
- 40' x 58' westerly facing rear garden
Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on the popular Woosehill development and featuring a larger than average plot, a very well presented four bedroom detached family home. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, dual aspect living room with wood burner, separate dining room, re-fitted kitchen with adjoining utility room and family room overlooking a secluded 40' x 58' westerly facing rear garden. To the first floor there are four bedrooms including a master bedroom with re-fitted en suite and a separate family bathroom.
Mons Close is located at the top end of this Wimpey development which forms part of the Woosehill estate. There are local shops, including a supermarket and the renowned Hawthorne's Primary School within walking distance. The town and train station are approximately 1½ miles distant and access to the A329(M)/M4 is either via Winnersh or from the east of town. The local playing fields and woodland are also within a few minutes walk.
The property features a large front garden with double gates opening to a hardstanding area providing further secure parking. A traditional driveway provides parking for several vehicles and an attached double garage. The rear gardens offers an excellent degree of seclusion, extends to approximately 40' x 58' feature a paved patio with pergola leading onto lawns with flower and shrub borders.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_1949701
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59714911.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1949701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.