3 bedroom terraced house for saleKempton Road, East Ham, London
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- 2 bathrooms
- Located on The Burges Estate
- Close to amenities, transport and schools
- Offered chain free
- EPC energy rating E (45)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £420,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
This is a family home that is perfect for every member. Located on The Burges Estate everything is close at hand. There are numerous junior schools and Langdon Secondary School is within walking distance. The High Street has all the shops that you would expect to find and acts as your corner shop! Public transport is efficient and frequent and with buses going in all directions you will find that you are one bus from Stratford, The City, Beckton, Ilford and Wanstead. Your train journey into work can be taken from The District Line in East Ham or the DLR in Beckton. You will need to keep not only the children but yourself entertained and East Ham and the surrounding area has that in abundance. Whether it is a meal, leisure pursuits or jetting away on a holiday it is all within a walk or bus ride away.It is the house though that will captivate you with its through reception, ideal for entertaining your family and friends, the garden for catching the summer rays or even hibernating in your room on a lazy Saturday morning. This is a home and area that will have something for every one. Come and see for yourself.
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home for many years. Our children went to the local schools, played in the local park and went swimming at the local leisure centre. We have may friend and family here and it will be a sad day when we have to say good-bye. We have loved the fact that everything that we need is near at hand like the shops, transport and place of worship. It is only that as we all get older the time has come for change. One thing is for sure it will change your life in a very positive way. We know the new owners will be extremely happy here.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 13'3 x 10'7 (4.04m x 3.23m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 13'5 x 11'5 (4.09m x 3.48m)
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 11'0 (4.27m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 8'8 (3.36m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 8'9 (2.67m x 2.67m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Area: 13'0 x 7'6 (3.97m x 2.29m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59716114.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.