6 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Cliff, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £240,000 TO £250,000
- OOZING CHARACTER AND CHARM
- SPECTACULAR SEA VIEWS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- ENCLOSED COURTYARD TO REAR
A SUBSTANTIAL AND IMPOSING 6 BEDROOMED TERRACED HOUSE, OOZING WITH CHARACTER AND CHARM. This home is a substantial and versatile property and offers luxurious fixtures and fittings throughout. Spectacular sea views from all of the front facing windows. No expense spared.
A SUBSTANTIAL AND IMPOSING 6 BEDROOMED TERRACED HOUSE, OOZING WITH CHARACTER AND CHARM. This home is a substantial and versatile property and offers luxurious fixtures and fittings throughout. Spectacular sea views from all of the front facing windows. No expense spared, this being evident throughout the property. Peer beyond this welcoming Entrance Hall into this stunning three storey property, which has retained a wealth of authentic period features.
accessed via hardwood door, ceramic tiled floor, dado rail, coved cornicing.
Welcoming Entrance Hall
radiator, ceramic tiled floor, spindled staircase to First Floor, storage cupboard, coved cornicing.
Lounge 16' 11" x 14' (excluding bay) ( 5.16m x 4.27m (excluding bay) )
UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect, period style feature fire surround with tiled hearth and inset 'living flame' gas fire, solid wood flooring, original ornate coved cornicing, picture rail, radiator.
Dining Room 14' 3" x 13' 9" ( 4.34m x 4.19m )
cleverly fitted and making use of alcoves with solid wood storage units offering shelving and storage beneath, period style feature fire surround with tiled hearth and inset 'living flame' gas fire, picture rail, coved cornicing, radiator, door leading to;
Sun Room 8' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.64m )
this room benefits from plenty of natural light through Double Glazed Velux windows to the side, marble tiled flooring, rear entrance door.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.30m )
fitted with an extensive range of cream 'shaker' style wall and base units with contrasting granite work surfaces, inset sink unit with mixer tap, attractive partially tiled walls, Range with extractor hood over, 'American' style fridge freezer to be included, marble tiling to floor, inset spotlighting to ceiling, coved cornicing, Double Glazed window to side aspect, French doors leading to;
Utility Room 12' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.39m )
fitted with top of the range high gloss wall and base units with granite work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Double Glazed window to side aspect, recess and plumbing for washing machine, inset spotlighting to ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring, side entrance door.
radiator, storage cupboard, staircase to Second Floor,
absolutely stunning four piece suite comprising free standing roll top bath with 'Villeroy and Bosch' fittings, free standing mixer tap and 'waterfall' tap, wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, walk in shower cubicle with seating area and 'waterfall' shower and sauna, underfloor heating, vanity mirror with 'touch' control lighting, Double Glazed opaque windows to rear and side, attractive tiling to walls with co-ordinating tiled flooring, bespoke central heating radiator, panelled ceiling with inset spotlighting, extractor fan, access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 13' 9" ( 4.39m x 4.19m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear, radiator, 'Karndean' flooring, coved cornicing.
Bedroom 2 18' x 12' 6" ( 5.49m x 3.81m )
4 Double Glazed UPVC windows to front with spectacular sea views, attractive feature fire surround with marble effect hearth and inset 'living flame' remote controlled gas fire, double radiator, picture rail, coved cornicing.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 5' 8" ( 3.25m x 1.73m )
Double Glazed UPVC window to the front aspect with outstanding sea views, ample power points and USB sockets, would be ideal as a study room, radiator, electric wall mounted heater, coved cornicing, LED lighting and 'Karndean' flooring.
Velux window to rear aspect, double radiator, access to roof void with retractable ladder, large walk in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 4 14' 6" x 13' 5" ( 4.42m x 4.09m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, solid oak flooring, coved cornicing.
Bedroom 5 18' 4" x 12' 4" ( 5.59m x 3.76m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect offering sea views, coved cornicing, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 6 12' x 5' 7" ( 3.66m x 1.70m )
Double Glazed Velux window to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring.
On Street Parking To Front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59720317.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.